- The MyRides program supports residents in treatment for opioid use disorder (OUD) by provides up to three free roundtrip rides for individuals accessing opioid treatment in the District. Through the program, residents connected to a DBH-provider or grantee or another opioid treatment provider, are able to have a ride scheduled for them and have a vehicle available within ten minutes for transport to treatment.
Client Consent Form (Download Form)
- For all participating providers, please present this consent form to your clients and inform them how their personal information will be used to facilitate rides. Afterwards, if the client gives verbal consent to participate, please:
- Fill in all of the fields;
- Save the document as “Consent_ [First initial of client|Last initial][Date]” (e.g. for consent form of client, John Doe, signed on 2/13/21, you would save as “Consent_JD21321”);
- Email the document to [email protected].
To access treatment, call DBH’s Access Helpline at 1(888)7WE-HELP or 1-888-793-4357